Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Who looks like who?

This week as I was remembering my father, I got to looking at family photos and there are some pretty amazing resemblances which I thought that you might be interested in. This is 5 generations of Smith men which span 138 years! So have a look…


 Alvin Oliver Smith 1873 - 1925

This is a small tin photo taken about 1892 about the time of Alvin’s marriage to Cora Crites

Son of James W Smith and Oella Denney

 
 
 
 
 
 
Everett Alton Smith - 1904 - 1978


Son of Alvin Smith and Cora Crites - taken about 1910




 Harold Alton Smith - 1928- 1996


Son of Everett Smith and Lillian Losee - taken about 1938

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 





 Matthew Alton Smith – 1964

Son of Harold and Leah Smith – taken summer 1974









 
 
 
 
 




Nolan Ryan Smith - 2001


Son of Matt and Diane Smith -

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like me to respond to you, please include your email address. Thanks I hope you enjoy!